Participate by 03/07/2021(race date estimated)
Goodwill 5K Race Description
The Goodwill 5K is the largest fundraising event for Goodwill Industries of South Texas. In its 34th year, the Goodwill 5K attracts 800+ participants from all over Texas to compete and support the mission of Goodwill. Revenue raised helps fund Goodwill’s free employment and training programs for South Texans with disabilities or other barriers to employment.
2021 Goodwill 5K Virtual Run description
You can race to support Goodwill from anywhere, anytime between March 1-7th.
- Run, Jog or Walk 5K or 3.1 Miles.
- Track Your Time & Distance. You will need to track your time and distance and take a picture (jpeg) to upload your results. You can use a fitness tracker such FitBit, Garmin, Apple Watch, etc. to take a picture or screenshot. You can also take a picture of the screen if you use a treadmill.
- Upload your results. From your email race confirmation, scroll down to “Manage Your Registration.” From there, select, “submit virtual results” and enter your time and upload one picture/screenshot of your time and distance.
When do I have to complete the virtual race?
Participants will be able to complete the 5K anytime between March 1-7.
MARCH 7th AT 11 p.m. CST is the latest time to submit results.
What is the cost?
$25 for the 5K. NOTE: There is an additional shipping cost if you want your race t-shirt mailed.
What do I receive when I register for the run?
Participants who register for the virtual run will receive a tech race t-shirt. Race t-shirts will be printed after online registration closes. This ensures that you receive your tech race t-shirt in the size you order.
When do I pick up my shirt if I chose the local pick-up option?
TBD. Depending on registrations, pick up locations could be at the following Goodwill Stores:
- Victoria, TX -- 4302 Houston Highway
- Corpus Christi, TX -- 4135 Ayers Street
- Edinburg, TX -- 3502 South I-69 C
- Harlingen, TX – 1101 N. Ed Carey
- Brownsville, TX – 1765 Ruben Torres Sr. Blvd
When will my shirt be mailed if I choose the shipping cost option?
Race Shirts will be mailed starting the week of March 15th.
Instructions for submitting time and other items (instructional videos below): From your confirmation email scroll down to the “Manage Registration” button. You will then be able to:
- Print out your race bib before you run
- Upload your finish time
- View your race results
- Print out finisher certificate
How do I print my bib?
How do I submit my time?
How do I print my certificate?
Share your race pictures
Benefiting the people served by Goodwill Industries of South Texas, Inc., a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2021/03/07 11:00:00 PM (Sunday)
Goodwill 5K Reviews
Most Helpful Review