CleftStrong 5k and Kids Fun Run
Join us on 10/08/2023
CleftStrong 5k and Kids Fun Run Race Description
Choose to race competitively or non-competitively, Virtually or In Person at Dwight D. Eisenhower Park along the beautiful Leon Creek Greenway in San Antonio, Texas on October 8, 2023! All proceeds raised from the 5k and kids fun run event will benefit the American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association's mission to advance patient care and research for individuals affected with cleft lip, palate and other craniofacial anomalies. Children born with cleft lip and/or palate have the immediate need for proper medical assistance form the moment they are born and a continuation of proper care, varying from one child to the next throughout the developing years. Your registration will not only sign you up for a memorable morning, but it will also create a world where those with Craniofacial conditions thrive.
Thank you for your participation and support!
Get ready for the CleftStrong 5k and Kids Fun Run
- Location: San Antonio, TX 78257
- Race Date: 2023/10/08 08:30:00 AM (Sunday)
- INDIVIDUAL | IN PERSON - San Antonio 5k
- INDIVIDUAL | IN PERSON - San Antonio Kids Fun Run
- INDIVIDUAL | VIRTUAL RACE - 5K/Kids Fun Run
- TEAM | IN PERSON - San Antonio 5K
- TEAM | VIRTUAL RACE - 5K/Kids Fun Run
- TEAM | IN PERSON - San Antonio Kids Fun Run