Participate by 12/27/2021(race date estimated)
MBC Freeze-athlon Race Description
Help raise money for metastatic breast cancer (MBC) research by joining our run/bike duathlon!
All proceeds will go to METAvivor for MBC research.
- Virtual Race **Outdoor OR indoor(treadmill/cycle)**
- Distance: DUATHLON Sprint distance – 5km run/20km bike/2.5km run
- Participate anytime between 12/19 - 12/27
- Entry Donation: $50 (includes matching beanies with race logo)
- Record your time/send pic with hat (will be sent to you) for gift card drawing!
Send photo/video with your hat on to firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject 'metavivor race') or text 717-623-5978
DID YOU KNOW? Only ~2-5% of breast cancer research goes to metastatic disease. Be a part of the solution with us!
"METAvivor Research and Support is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing support for women and men with metastatic breast cancer (MBC) and funding research to transition MBC from a terminal illness to a controlled, chronic condition"
CLICK 'REGISTER' BUTTON BELOW.
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2020/12/27 12:00:00 AM (Sunday)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer