Run 4 One Less Orphan
Join us on 11/17/2021(race date estimated)
Run 4 One Less Orphan Race Description
RUN 4 ONE is a charitable 5K and 1 mile fun run to help cover adoption costs for ONE family adopting ONE child! November 17, 2018 (the Saturday BEFORE Thanksgiving), is National Adoption Day, so let's celebrate together as a community. We will be holding the race on the Montour Trail at the Tandem Connection.
- CHIP TIMING is included for all runners.
- RACE T-SHIRTS will be provided for all race participants who REGISTER BY NOVEMBER 1st.
- Impressive GIFT BASKETS will be raffled.
- MEDALS and GIFT CERTIFICATES for winners. (1st place 5K male and female $50 to Fleet Feet AND $50 to Dick's, 2nd place $20 to Dick's, 3rd place $10 to Dick's)
- MUSIC, treats, and so much MORE!
Packet pick up will be held at Tandem from 6pm-8pm on November 16th. Register on or before October 17th and get the early bird discount. We will accept race day registrations starting at 8am. Bring the family out to help us RUN 4 ONE less orphan! (Check out more details at https://www.facebook.com/events/1034968853333829/)
- Location: Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Race Date: 2018/11/17 09:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 1 Mile Fun Run
Run 4 One Less Orphan Where & When
Run 4 One Less Orphan Reviews
Other Races You May Want to Consider
Run 4 One Less Orphan Restaurants & Activities
Below are some of the highest rated restaurants in Canonsburg as well as the highest rated activities in Canonsburg. Extend your experience with all Canonsburg has to offer.
Bacon Bourbon And BeerBased on 140 Reviews
BisteccaBased on 88 Reviews
Capstone GrillBased on 52 Reviews
The Union GrillBased on 136 Reviews
Whitehorse BrewingBased on 17 Reviews
Gaucho Parrilla ArgentinaBased on 2120 Reviews
Meat & PotatoesBased on 2033 Reviews
täkōBased on 1656 Reviews
Primanti Bros. Restaurant and Bar Strip DistrictBased on 1459 Reviews
Church Brew WorksBased on 1183 Reviews
Last year the weather condition was Partly cloudy.