Join us for the Metrowest K9 5K, "Staying Healthy Together,” a unique 5K run for individuals and a 5K run/walk with your dog through the woods at the MetroWest YMCA’s outdoor facility in Ashland/Hopkinton, MA.
This day is for you and your dog. A day to run or walk alone or with your team and enjoy the many planned festivities.
Proceeds benefit the MVMA Charities. Learn more and start your fundraising team to help the pet communities of Massachusetts!
* Sunday, June 3, 2018
* Times: 8:00am Registration at 45 East Street Hopkinton, MA 01748 | 10:00am first 5K Start Time
* Location: Start/Finish at Metrowest YMCA Outdoor Center located at 45 East Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
* Individual 5K Trail Walk/Run timed
* 5 K Trail Walk/Run with your Dog timed
* Course: Cross Country Course (Relatively soft surface over fields and through woods)
* Health, Fitness & Family Fair encouraging families and their dogs to stay healthy together
* $35 for each runner and their dog. $15 for youth ages 11-18, youth under 10 are free.
- Individual 5K 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Overall Male/Female 1st, 2nd, 3rd
- Male/Female Team Division (4 runners minimum, w/ at least 1 dog)
- And Dog Prizes, too!
* Team Division (4 runners minimum, w/dog)
* Run with or without your dog
* Veterinary Care Will Be Provided On The Race Course, If Necessary