Are you new to the sport of Triathlon, recovering from injuries, just getting into shape, learning how to swim, bike, and run (all together or learning a new skill), and a full sprint distance triathlon would be a bit too much? Then, the Longmont Try-a-Tri (super-sprint triathlon distance) is the right Triathlon for you to take on!
The Longmont Try-a-Tri is not about what place you finish in, it is about having fun while finishing a TRIATHLON!
- Swim: 200 yards indoor pool swim
- Bike: 4.5 miles (3x around bike course)
- Run: 2K (1.2 miles) an out & back course
Pre- Race Check-In & Late Registration
Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St.
- Fri, June 2 from 3:30-5:30pm (last chance registration)
- Sat. June 3 from 8:30am-9:30am (no race day registration)
Race starts around 9:45am, after the last heat of swimmers in the Longmont Kid's Only Triathlon.
Register TODAY ($40) to secure your spot!
Price increases $10 on May 2nd.
Registration ENDS at 12noon on Wednesday, May 31.
Check out our webpage for ALL race details.