Color Me Crazy For A Cure
Participate by 10/01/2022
Color Me Crazy For A Cure Race Description
FC Presents is going virtual for the 2022 Color Me Crazy For A Cure for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It's time to bring a little COLOR into your world to liven things up a little bit. Participants can either do this event solo or with friends and/or family. We offer a 5k or 10k option. Either way, we want to see your worlds burst with PINK to support and kick off Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Participants will receive the custom finisher medal, 1 pack of pink color powder, and a race bib. T-Shirts are available to add-on for an additional charge.
Want to get the whole family involved? For families of 6 or more, receive 15% off each additional participant. So, let's get registered and get ready to add some PINK COLOR to your run and show your support for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
We will be donating to Pretty In Pink where their mission is to provide uninsured and under-insured breast cancer patients in North Carolina with financial assistance for quality, life-saving medical treatment.
We will also be donating to Breast Cancer Research Foundation, a not-for-profit organization that raises funding to support clinical and translational research on breast cancer at medical institutions in the United States and abroad.
HOW WILL THIS WORK:
- Register for the run
- Join the official Facebook Group
- Run or Walk; Indoors or Outdoors
- Tune in at 8pm on October 1st to the LIVE show and kick off Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a special celebration.
- Submit your results and put on your finisher medal.
- If using a fitness tracker, take screenshots or photos and submit with your results.
- NOTE: Only those who submit evidence will be listed on the results page. You DO NOT need to time yourself if you do not want to be listed on the results page.
- Share your achievement and picture of you and your friends and tag us @fcpresents1 or #ColorMeCrazyForACure
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2022/10/01 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- Standard Registration - 5k
- Standard Registration - 10k