Bates County Community Health Foundation 5K - Mustache Dash
Join us on 05/02/2022(race date estimated)
Bates County Community Health Foundation 5K - Mustache Dash Race Description
Join us for the first annual Bates County Community Health Foundation 5K Run/Walk. This year's theme is the Mustache Dash - with focus on men's health. Each year our theme will change to target another important health-related area.
About The Foundation
In 1998, the Board of Directors of Bates County Memorial Hospital (BCMH) created a charitable foundation in order to provide charitable and educational services for the benefit of BCMH, its employees and the community. The Bates County Community Health Foundation (BCCHF) qualifies as a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Contributions made to this organization are tax deductible.
Mission Statement: Dedicated to the improvement of health care for the Bates County community.
The Bates County Community Health Foundation’s mission is to:
- Create opportunities for caring individuals and families in our area to participate in providing top-quality health care for all residents of Bates County and the surrounding area.
- Work to improve the quality and availability of health services to the Bates County area.
- Support the health and well-being of the surrounding area by connecting resources with needs in the community.
- Secure assets for the advancement of charitable, scientific and education activities in and around the Bates County community.
- Location: Butler, MO 64730
- Race Date: 2020/05/02 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 5K Run/Walk