Trail Lover's Dream
SIX AWESOME TRAIL EVENTS INCLUDING TWO NIGHT TRAIL EVENTS
& ONE AMAZING ROAD EVENT
Registration for this trail bundle includes:
- Night Crawlers Trail Adventure ~ August 10th, 2019 7:45 p.m. ~ Silver Lake Park ~ Who is afraid of the dark? Not us! ~ Night trail event 2.5 miles, 5.0 mile, 7.5 miles, 10-mile run ~ Not a Canicross event.
- Pike River Trail Run/Walk ~ September 22nd, 2019 10:15 a.m. Canicross/10:30 a.m. trail run/walk ~ Petrifying Springs Park~ Fabulous fall event over the river and through the woods ~ 3.5 mile and 7.0-mile options.
- Wolf Pack Trail Run and Relay & Trail Dog Distance Classic (Canicross event) ~ October 20th, 2019 - NEW DATE this year! ~ 7:30 a.m. Trail run start/ 2:30 p.m. Canicross start ~ Richard Bong State Recreation Area ~ Who doesn't love the sound of leaves beneath your feet and crispness of fall air? ~ Trail run distances 4.5 miles, 13.5 miles, 29 miles, 43.5 miles, 50 miles ~ Canicross distances 4.5 miles, 9.0 miles, and 13.5 miles.
- Evil Smiley Veteran's Day Run (road event) ~ November 9th, 2019 10:30 a.m. ~ UW Parkside Outdoor Track ~ Celebrate and remember those who have served our country ~2-mile run or walk or 10K run ~ Not a Canicross event.
- Trails Are Alive Night Adventure ~ November 23rd, 2019 2:30 p.m. Canicross event/ 4:00 p.m. Trail run/walk ~ Lake Geneva Canopy Tours ~ Gobble up some new memories by doing a fall night trail run ~ 3.5 mile or 6.5-mile Canicross ~ 3.5. 6.5, or 9.5-mile trail run.
- Hateya Trail Run ~ December 7th, 2019 10:15 a.m. Canicross/10:30 a.m. trail run/walk start ~ Lake Geneva Canopy Tours ~ The weather outside may be frightful, but running on trails is always delightful ~ 3.5 miles or 6.5-mile Canicross ~ 3.5, 6.5 or 9.5-mile trail run.
To learn more information about each of the events, click on the linked event name.
Please email us with any questions you may have about these or any of the XCThrillogy events at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org