When you enter the Slot Car Drag Proxy World Challenge
you will participate in the world’s fastest motorsport,
without the cost of leaving home!
- “Proxy” racing is a competition where builders worldwide send their entry to the event but do not drive it themselves. All cars are raced automatically, the same way. The competition is to be the best builder. Even if you don’t win, all entries will be raced, photographed and videoed for the whole world to see online.
- Racing will he held on Batesville’s famous 1/24 scale quarter mile slot car drag strip. Easy shipping instructions follow.
- Event will be scored on a combination of Appearance, ET (Elapsed Time start to finish) and Top Speed.
- Qualified, impartial experts will judge Appearance. Professional staff will conduct all races.
- All entrants will receive beautiful event plaques, studio quality photos of their entries and video of each race. Special awards and door prizes will be given. Top three winners in each class will get plaques and CASH!
- All slot cars will be returned at end of the event.
- All entries must arrive on site by January 15, 2021. Event is expected to finish February 1, 2021.
Visit our webpage for full details
Important information about sponsorship opportunities