See attached flyer and read below.
Thanks for visiting our registration page for the Shelton Stampede 4th of July Run. This year is going to look a little different due to COVID-19. Some changes to look for:
- Online Registration is preferred, however, day-of registration will still be available.
- Four Possible Races (Three on Race Day)
- 1 Mile Race (8:00 AM Start)
- 5K Female Race (8:30 AM Approx.)
- 5K Male Race (9:00 AM Approx.)
- Virtual Race (Email results to email@example.com, prior to July 4th if possible)
- No Age Divisions This Year (They will be back next year!)
- 1 Mile Race - 1st-5th place overall finishers receive medals.
- 5k Races - Top three in each race receive trophies and 4th-10th places receive medals.
- Virtual Race - Top female/male finishers receive a medal mailed to them.
- Awards will be handed out as individuals finish, but we would like to get a photo of all awards winners (socially distanced apart) after each race.
- Registration must occur online on or before June 25th to assure a t-shirt.
- Extra t-shirts will not be for sale at registration this year to avoid un-needed contact. If there is enough interest in extra shirts, an online order may be opened after.
- Results will be posted here and on our Facebook page within an hour after the event. There will be separate results for virtual race participants.
- Notice the added portions on the waiver form. This applies to the COVID-19 pandemic and explains that this race has no affiliation with the village of Shelton.