The good news is that the Cleveland National Forest has re-opened (which means you get to hit the trails – yay!) but the bad news is public sports events are still not permitted in California (which means that we cannot hit the trails together as a group). Currently Orange and Riverside counties are still in Tier 2 of the re-opening plan. We need Tier 4 to run our races. Unfortunately, we can’t and wait any longer. I have no choice but to postpone the Saddleback Marathon.
Check back for a new spring date. We have temporarily suspended further registrations for these races until we can confirm the new dates with the Forest Service. We hope to have registrations back up by the end of the month.