We have chosen New Year’s Eve to remind us that police officers all over the country are working and not with their families. We honor them and all those that have worn the badge with respect and dignity by starting the New Year healthy, sober and safe. We remember that no matter how bad things are, there can be a new beginning.
RUN FOR THE CALL LOCATION:
Corner of Ocean Ave and Arnold Ave on the Boardwalk(at Police Sub-Station) Point Pleasant Beach NJ 08742- 12/31/19 23:59 EST
There will also be An Organized Virtual Run in Carlsbad California: 3179 Carlsbad Blvd Carlsbad CA 92008. (On Sidewalk Just South of Harbor Fish Cafe & Offshore Surf Shop) 12/31/19- 23:59 PST
- All runners will receive a shirt that can be individualized if the form is received by 12/14/19
- Many of our runners have an officer’s name on their back that holds a special meaning to them. If you have a team name, that too will be placed on the back.
- The Top 5 teams and Top 5 individual runners that raise the most money will be acknowledged for their efforts.
- All money raised will be distributed to COPLINE, Inc., a NATIONWIDE, PEER SUPPORTED, CONFIDENTIAL hotline for police officers.
- COPLINE has received calls from all 50 states and Canada.
- COPLINE is a 501(c)3, all donations are tax deductible.
- Race Bibs can be picked up at the registration table.
- No Motor Vehicles, bicycles, baby joggers, strollers, hand cycles, hand cranked wheelchairs, roller shoes, inline skates, pets or unofficial participants are allowed. The race will end no later than 1:15 1/1/20
Virtual Runners: Cutoff date is 12/14/19 to ensure the shirts and bibs are delivered on time.
FOR MORE INFORMATION GO TO www.Copline.org