RUN FOR CALYN
Fundraising Race for Calyn Packard!
Calyn is a 7 year old little boy who is battling brain cancer. Calyn has already spent 8 months at St. Jude in Memphis, TN, but still has a long road ahead as well as many more trips back to the hospital. This race is organized to raise money for Calyn and his family to help offset the costs associated with his trips back and forth to St. Jude.
Ways to participate:
- 1 mile fun walk
- 5k run
- Half marathon
- Swag bag and T-shirts guaranteed for all registrations prior to 11/17/2020
- Registration will remain open until 7am 12/5/2020, day of the race
- This is an in person and virtual race
- Swag bags/T-shirts will be mailed to all virtual entrants
- Prizes for 1st place male and female in 5K and Half Marathon. Must run in person to be eligible for prizes
- Please visit our Facebook page for more information: Run for Calyn
- All participants must be at least 13 years of age or older
- No refunds will be issued if you are unable to participate after your registration