Are You Ready To Take The “Holiday Challenge?”
Finish The Ride, Run, Walk N’ Roll Holiday Challenge 2016
Join Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE) and SoCal Cross on Sunday, December 11th for an awesome event for everyone – from beginners to hardcore athletes! Registration is open RIGHT NOW so register TODAY at www.FinishTheRide.org.
All proceeds will benefit Streets Are For Everyone (SAFE), a non-profit 501c3 organization dedicated to preventing traffic fatalities, ending hit and run crimes and helping those who have been affected by traffic collisions and traumatic injury.
FINISH THE RIDE HOLIDAY CHALLENGE EVENTS INCLUDE:
- “Wilshire Law Firm” Rides = 10 Mile Fun Ride, 25 Mile ‘Tis The Season Ride, Holiday 58 Mile Ride
- Duathlon = 10 Mile Ride + 10K Run
- Run/Walk = 5K, 10K, Half-Marathon
- 10 Mile Roll = Skateboards, rollerblades, wheelchair athletes, finish on anything with wheels!
- Timing and medals awarded for ALL events!
- Cool goodie bag and free t-shirt with registration
- Great live music and dancing
- Free festival and safety expo with giveaways, raffles, prizes, activities for the kids, food, live music and much more! Feel free to bring the whole family even the dog!
What’s YOUR Holiday Challenge?
To register for Finish The Ride, Run, Walk N’ Roll Holiday Challenge, click here.
To join the FTR volunteer team, click here.
#FTR #EndHitandRuns #SAFECityStreets
For more information on the event itself, registration questions or other customer service inquiries, e-mail us at register@FinishTheRide.org or call (844) 884-7233 Ext. 801.