Boonville Hih School and the Boonslick Heartland YMCA present a spring half marathon event you won't want to miss.
- Starting Location: Will be announced very soon. The race will start in Rocheport and end in Boonville, MO.
- Finisher's medals will be provided at the completion of the half marathon in addition to the t-shirts that all registrants in both races will receive. The first place participant in the half marathon will receive a special prize, as well as the first, second and third place winners of the 5k. Age division awards will be given to winners of each division in the half marathon.
- Age division awards will be given but have not yet been decided on.
- We will be using a chip timing system that is attached to the back/bottom of your shirt number.
- Focus of the event is walk/run fitness, demystifying the half marathon event, and providing a recreational event for those that are more seasoned runners (aka relaxed).
- You may also register through a mailing address by sending your check/cash and a copy of the online registration form (filled out) to the Boonslick Heartland YMCA address: 757 Third Street, Boonville MO 65233
- Contact us at email@example.com or through the facebook page.
Do or Die Half Marathon and 5k Reviews
- 3 reviews
Review Do or Die Half Marathon and 5k
Love this course!
Audrey P. has run 1 times0/0 found this review helpful.
EXCELLENT race! Well organized, flat, great scenery and well supported before and after race! Will definitely do this one again!
Connie W. has run 1 times0/0 found this review helpful.
This was the first year for this race, and it's all run on the Katy Trail (save the bridge portion in Boonville). Great course, and well put-on. Was great fun and I look forward to next year!
Kris S. has run 1 times0/0 found this review helpful.
View all Do or Die Half Marathon and 5k reviews.
Do or Die Half Marathon and 5k - Disclaimer