On Sunday, July 23rd at 9am, run the 2017 Italian Federation of Queens Annual 5k Run/Walk! This race is co-sponsored with Sussex Bank and the Italian Federation of Queens. After the 5K race, there is a free Kiddie Fun Run to kids from 5-10 years of age. T-shirts are for the first 200 5K Run/Walk Participants only. Checking bags is available and all items to be checked must be in a bag. Participants leave their bags at their own risk. Facilities will be available between the finish and start lines. Refreshments will be served after the race.
*Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
For more information call (718) 204-2444 and ask for Angie.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.italiandeferation.org
5K (3.1 Mile) Route - click on course map to see route:
5K Run/Walk (3.1 Mile) Route:
- The race begins and ends at the FIAO Soccer Field, 20th Avenue & 33rd Street, Astoria, NY
- Runners start on 32nd Street and 20th Avenue towards the East River.
- Runners turn left onto Shore Blvd and run to the turnaround point just past the RFK (Tri-borough) Bridge. **water station**
- Runners turnaround running back past Ditmars Blvd and turning right onto 20th Avenue.
- The finish is at the FIAO Soccer Field.
**Click link for Course Map to view route**
5k Fun Run/Walk Registration Costs
$15 High School Individual (Valid ID must be presented)
Please sign up online or you can stop by at 7:30am for same day registration.
Race Day Schedule
7:30am - 8:45am - Packet Pickup / Same Day Registration at FIAO Soccer Field
>>>>LOCATION: (20th Avenue & 33rd Street)
9:00am - 5K Fun Run/Walk (starting at FIAO Soccer Field 20th Avenue & 33rd Street, Astoria, NY)
9:45am - Kiddie Fun Run
10:00am - Awards for various age groups
Gold, Silver and Bronze medals for top three males and top three females in these age categories:
> Under 14 years old
> 14 - 19 years old
> 20-29 years old
> 30-39 years old
> 40-49 years old
> 50-59 years old
> 60 years old and over
**Special award for the youngest participant to complete the course**