Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk
Join us on 09/28/2023(race date estimated)
Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk Race Description
- The Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk is sponsored by the Mississippi Kidney Foundation.
- The Kidney Walk will be held on Saturday, September 28, 2019, with registration at 8:30 a.m. and the walk beginning at 9 a.m.
- The 5k route runs through the Fondren neighborhood in Jackson, MS. This year, the walk will begin and end at Fondren Church - 3327 Old Canton Rd, Jackson, Mississippi 39216.
- Registrants are encouraged to raise or donate $50 in order to participate in the walk. Donations can be designated for a specific dialysis unit or for MKF's free kidney screenings.
- Each participant raising $100 or more will be entered in a raffle to win $1,000 at the end of the walk.
- A complimentary t-shirt will be provided to all participants.
- The Kidney Walk is dedicated to the memory of Michael Rubenstein, a kidney transplant recipient. Thanks, Rube!
- Location: Jackson, MS 39216
- Race Date: 2019/09/28 09:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 5K Walk/Run
Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk Where & When
Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk Reviews
0 - 0 reviews
Be the first to review Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk
Other Races You May Want to Consider
MSE Color Run - Apr 6th, 2023
1 MILE FUN RUN THURSDAY, APRIL 6 at 6PM RACE LOCATION: MSE (459 Reun... read more
RECONNECT 4 AUTISM COLOR RUN - Apr 29th, 2023
9th Annual Autism Color Run by The Furniture Source Please join in the fun once again for our 9th annual Reconnect 4 Autism Color Run. Help us to promote autism awareness and acceptance in North MS and throughout our Tri-state surrounding are... read more
Southern Miss Color Run 5K - Apr 15th, 2023
The Southern Miss Color Run 5K is a fun, colorful, family-friendly event that supports professional development opportunities for our student staff here at the Southern Miss Campus Recreation Department. Children 12+, single-runners, and teams are w... read more
KDMC BUNNY HOP 5K or 1 Mile Fun Run - Apr 8th, 2023
2023 KDMC BUNNY HOP 5K OR 1 MILE FUN RUN APRIL 8, 2023 7:30 AM DOWNTOWN BROOKHAVEN View Participants ... read more
SSA Blue Dress Run - Apr 22nd, 2023
Join us Saturday, April 22nd for the SSA Alumnae Association's 2nd Annual Blue Dress Run. This family-friendly event, kicks off with a DJ, at Bogue Falaya Fitness and takes you through Historic Downtown Covington and ends with a band, be... read more
Rock Your Wheels - May 6th, 2023
Rock Your Wheels was created to benefit Children that are wheel-chair bound. This event's proceeds will go to benefit children who require wheelchair support to sit upright and allow them the opportunity to participate and play with other children a... read more
Race 2 Grace - Apr 15th, 2023
Race 2 Grace is a fun, challenging course. ... read more
Run For The Nations 5K Race - Apr 15th, 2023
View Participants Run for the Nations – 5K Race Saturday, April 15, 2023 Where: William Carey University’s Missions Plaza (in front of Wilkes Dining Hall) West Commission Drive. When: Saturday, April 15, ... read more
Habitat For Humanity 5K Meridian - Apr 8th, 2023
View Participants Race Starts at 8am All proceeds benefit the Lauderdale County Chapter of Habitat for Humanity. Habitat is a nonprofit that helps families in Lauderdale County build and improve places to call home. Age Groups 5K Run/Walk 12 &... read more
Threefoot Mile - Apr 21st, 2023
Date: April 21, 2023 Time: 6pm start Packet Pickup Thursday, April 20, 2023 (5am-8pm) : Anderson Health & Fitness Center (inside Anderson Hospital 20th Ave) Race Day Registration: At the start line at Anderson Ho... read more
Jackson, MS Weather
Jackson, MS current weather
Join us at the Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk in September for a great race. The Michael Rubenstein Memorial Kidney Walk works hard to deliver you a memorable race experience. We would love to hear from you, so consider writing us a review or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mississippi Kidney Foundation