Join us for the Metrowest K9 5K, "Staying Healthy Together,” a unique 5K run for individuals and a 5K run/walk with your dog through the woods at the MetroWest YMCA’s outdoor facility in Ashland/Hopkinton, MA.
This day is for you and your dog. A day to run or walk alone or with your team and enjoy the many planned festivities.
* Sunday, June 3, 2018
* Times: 8:00am Registration at 45 East Street Hopkinton, MA 01748 | 10:00am first 5K Start Time
* Location: Start/Finish at Metrowest YMCA Outdoor Center located at 45 East Street, Hopkinton, MA 01748
* Individual 5K Trail Walk/Run timed
* 5 K Trail Walk/Run with your Dog timed
* Course: Cross Country Course (Relatively soft surface over fields and through woods)
* Health, Fitness & Family Fair encouraging families and their dogs to stay healthy together
* $35 for each runner and their dog. $15 for youth ages 11-18, youth under 10 are free.
* Team Division (4 runners minimum, w/dog)
* Run with or without your dog
* Veterinary Care Will Be Provided On The Race Course, If Necessary