Longmont Kids Only Triathlon
Join us on 08/20/2022
Longmont Kids Only Triathlon Race Description
Has your child expressed an interest in participating in a Triathlon? The Longmont Kids' Only Triathlon is geared for all abilities of youth; from beginner, to recreational, to competitive. It's a great introduction to the sport!
Our race course is divided into 3 distances for 3 age groups. The swim is in a pool, with two kids per lane, the bike course takes place on neighboring streets, heavily staffed with caring volunteers, and the run course is on a bike path, for easy cheering.
Awards are given to the top 3 of each age, and EVERYONE who crosses the finish line receives a medal, just for trying!
Race Distances vary by age groups:
- 6-10 yrs: 100 yard swim, 2.5 mile bike, 0.6 mile run
- 11-12 yrs: 200 yard swim, 6.5 mile bike, 1.2 mile run
- 13-17 yrs: 400 yard swim, 6.5 mile bike, 2 mile run
Please check out our website for TONS of details about the race, and what to expect!
Price Increases $10 on July 15, 2022.
Registration Ends at 12noon on Thursday, August 18th, 2022
Late Registration and Packet Pick Up at the Longmont Recreation Center, 310 Quail Rd.
- Friday, August 19th, from 4pm-6:00pm
- Saturday, June 3, from 6am-7am
Race starts at 7:45am.
Sorry, no refunds for special events
Get ready for the Longmont Kids Only Triathlon
- Location: Longmont, CO 80501
- Race Date: 2022/08/20 07:45:00 AM (Saturday)