Canicross USA – Membership Program
The creation of our membership program is an outcome of the passion for this sport that has been displayed by you. "YOU" meaning our dog owners, dog owner runners, Canicross USA Chapters, Dog Related Groups & Clubs, Canicross Race Directors, and companies that support and provide products for Canicross.
Who is Canicross USA?
Canicross USA was started and funded by Kenosha Running Company Inc. in order to advance the sport of Canicross across the USA and beyond. Currently, Canicross USA is operated by Brian Thomas, president of Kenosha Running Company, Inc., his staff, and a handful of volunteers located throughout the country. It is our objective to have Canicross USA as an independent organization with a paid staff so we can continue to grow and be sustainable long into the future.
Kenosha Running Company, Inc. is based in Kenosha, WI and develops and manages the largest Canicross Series in the country, visit www.traildogrunners.com to learn more about their events.
Why join Canicross USA?
1. To support the growth of Canicross USA
2. To support the growth of Canicross USA Chapters around the country
3. To participate in Canicross events
4. To celebrate a love for dogs and engage with others who share the same passion
Who should join Canicross USA?
2. Canicross USA Chapters
3. Dog Related Clubs and Groups
4. Canicross Race Directors
5. Companies that provide products and services to Canicross and dogs.
6. Companies and individuals that want to support our mission and grow Canicross.
Benefits of Membership:
1. Receive our newsletters and updated information on Canicross events across the country
2. Discounts on Canicross USA Virtual Events
3. Discounts on Kenosha Running Company Inc Canicross Events
4. Access Canicross Insurance for your events
5. Discounts on Canicross gear through Kenosha Running Company Inc. and other sponsors
6. Discounts on Canicross USA apparel and related products
1. Individual Annual Membership $30.00
2. Canicross USA Chapters $60.00
3. Dog-related Clubs & Groups $80.00
4. Race Directors $80.00
5. Companies that support Canicross $100.00
*All membership fees are due annually