The upcoming new year can be very stressful (and we are not talking about the holidays, the gift-giving, and visiting the family). We are taking out the stress of planning your running events for the next year. It can be overwhelming. Cross-checking dates. Noting when registration opens. Making calendar entries to make sure you don't miss out. Hoping it doesn't sell out.
Kenosha Running Company has taken the stress out of your 2019 calendar! Just register for the XCThrillogy NINE in '19 and you will be registered for 9 of our best events! No stress. No fuss. JUST FUN!
The XCThrillogy NINE in '19 is the perfect gift from you to you!
(Okay, or others. We know it IS the season of giving, but how often do you give a gift to yourself?)
Registration for the XCThillogy NINE in'19 includes these fabulous XCThrillogy events:
(please click on the event name for more information about each event)
- im Schnee festsitzen ~ Saturday, January 19th, 2019 ~ 10:15 a.m. CaniCross/10:30 Run/Walk ~ Bristol Woods Bristol, WI ~ Choose Your Own Trail Adventure: 2 hours of supported trail fun on a 3.0-mile looped course ~ 3.5 (ish) mile CaniCross
- Boreas Trail Adventure ~ Sunday, February 17th, 2019 ~ 10:15 a.m. CaniCross/10:30 Run/Walk ~ Bristol Woods Bristol, WI ~ Choose Your Own Trail Adventure: 2 hours of supported trail fun on a 3.0-mile looped course ~3.5 (ish) mile CaniCross
- Hills Are Alive Trail Run/Walk ~ Saturday, March 16th, 2019 ~ 10:15 a.m. CaniCross/10:30 Run/Walk ~ Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, Lake Geneva ~ 3.5 and 7.0-mile run or walk, 10.25 or 13.5-mile run, 13.5-mile relay, 3.5 or 7.0-mile CaniCross.
- Meraki TrailAdventure/Dirty Dog Dare CaniCross ~ Sunday, April 7th, 2019 ~ 10:00 a.m. CaniCross/10:15 Run/Walk ~ Richard Bong State Recreation Area, Kansasville, WI ~ 4.5and 9.0 mile run or walk, 13.5-mile run, 4.5 or 9.0-mile CaniCross.
- Coureurs de Bois Trail Run and Relay ~ Saturday, June 8th, 2019 ~ 9:30 a.m. ~ Petrifying Springs Park Kenosha, WI ~ 4 or 8-mile run/walk, 12 or 16-mile run, the 16-mile relay
- Night Crawlers Trail Adventure ~ Saturday, August 10th, 2019 ~ 7:45 p.m. (night trail event) ~ Silver Lake Park-Silver Lake, WI ~ 2.5 or 5.0-mile run/walk, 7.5 or 10.0-mile run. Please note night trail runs are NOT Dog-Friendly.
- Pike River Trail Run/Walk ~ Sunday, September 29th, 2019 ~ 9:30 a.m. CaniCross/9:45 a.m. Run/Walk ~ Petrifying Springs Park Kenosha, WI ~ 3.5-mile run/walk or 7.0-mile run, 3.5-mile CaniCross
- Trails Are Alive Night Adventure ~ Saturday, November 23rd, 2019 ~ 2:30 p.m. CaniCross/4:00 p.m. Run/Walk night trail event ~ Lake Geneva Canopy Tours ~ 3.75, 7.0 run/walk 10.25 run. 3.75-mile CaniCross (afternoon event)
- Hateya Trail Run ~ Saturday, December 7th, 2019 ~ 10:15 a.m. CaniCross/ 10:30 a.m. Run/Walk ~ Lake Geneva Canopy Tours, Lake Geneva, WI ~ 3.75 or 4.0-mile run/walk or 10.25-mile run. 3.5 or 7.0-mile CaniCross.
Please email us with any questions you may have about the XCThrillogy NINE in '19 or any other Kenosha Running Company event: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org