Shamrock 5k Color Run

Join us on 03/18/2023

(race date estimated)

Shamrock 5k Color Run Race Description

Come join Kappa Delta Sorority as we host our annual 5k color run at Forsythe Park in Monroe, Louisiana on March 18, 2023. All proceeds from our 5k color run benefit Prevent Child Abuse America, and our local beneficiary, The Louisiana Baptist Children's Home. Registration for this race will begin at 7:30 a.m., and the 5k race will begin at 9:00 a.m. All ages and pets are welcome! 

Abuse and neglect destroy the confidence of those they affect. As Kappa Deltas we strive to build confidence in others, which is why we are passionate about preventing and ending child abuse. 80% of the money raised from this year's Shamrock event will go directly to the Louisiana Baptist Children's Home, right here in this community, and the other 20% will go to our national philanthropy, Prevent Child Abuse America, which is one of the oldest and largest organizations committed to preventing child abuse and neglect before it happens. We, as well as both of the organizations benefitting from this event, appreciate the generosity and kindness of each person who signs up or donates to this cause. We hope everyone enjoys this event and leaves more knowledgeable about these two amazing causes. Come prepared to leave more colorful than you came! 

Get ready for the Shamrock 5k Color Run

Share this Monroe Race

Shamrock 5k Color Run location map image

    Shamrock 5k Color Run Where & When

  • Location: Monroe, LA 71201
  • Race Date: 2023/03/18 09:00:00 AM (Saturday)

Shamrock 5k Color Run Reviews

0 - 0 reviews

Be the first to review Shamrock 5k Color Run

Other Races You May Want to Consider

MSE Color Run

 - Apr 6th, 2023
    1 MILE FUN RUN                                                THURSDAY, APRIL 6 at 6PM RACE LOCATION: MSE (459 Reun... read more

SSA Blue Dress Run

 - Apr 22nd, 2023
  Join us Saturday, April 22nd for the SSA Alumnae Association's 2nd Annual Blue Dress Run. This family-friendly event, kicks off with a DJ, at Bogue Falaya Fitness and takes you through Historic Downtown Covington and ends with a band, be... read more

River Valley Superhero 5K

 - May 27th, 2023
  Every year proceeds from the race will be donated to a previously selected child or children in the River Valley area who is battling a devastating illness. The race brings together people of all ages to engage in a healthy activity. Attendee... read more

KDMC BUNNY HOP 5K or 1 Mile Fun Run

 - Apr 8th, 2023
2023 KDMC BUNNY HOP 5K OR 1 MILE FUN RUN APRIL 8, 2023 7:30 AM DOWNTOWN BROOKHAVEN   View Participants ... read more

Race 2 Grace

 - Apr 15th, 2023
  Race 2 Grace is a fun, challenging course. ... read more

Anacoco Lions Club Tailtwisting 10K & 5K

 - Apr 1st, 2023
  NOTICE: The race check-in and awards will be held at the Orange Lodge Building. Check-in will start at 7:30 AM. Come run the Anacoco Lions Club Tailtwisting 10K & 5K race in Anacoco this April. Both races start at 9am near the Orange Lodg... read more

Plaquemines Parish Seafood Festival 5K

 - Apr 28th, 2023
  The Plaquemines Parish Seafood Festival 5K race kicks off a weekend of music, food, and fun for the entire family.  The chipped-timed 5k race starts and ends on the festival grounds and awards will be handed out for the overall 1st and 2... read more

Star Spring Festival

 - Apr 29th, 2023
  12th Annual Star Spring Festival is a 5K COLOR Fun Walk/Run, Kid's Fun Run and a Car, Truck, & Bike Show with a burn out contest for St. Jude Children's Hospital that will be held on April 29, 2023 in Star, MS.  We also have vendor/c... read more

Wizard Run Memphis

 - Sep 16th, 2023
Grab your wand, hop on your broomstick, and join us for the Kansa City Wizard Run! Take a magical journey through town with spellbinding sights and sounds along the way! Distances include a 5K, 1 mile fun run, or if you are up to the Chosen One Chal... read more

LSDF Dash for Deaf Kids

 - Apr 15th, 2023
Charity Fund Raiser: 5K Race and 1 Mile Fun Run to raise money to support the Louisiana School for the Deaf Foundation. ... read more

Monroe, LA Weather

Monroe, LA current weather
  • Clear 64.5℉ Clear

  • Join us at the Shamrock 5k Color Run in March for a great race. The Shamrock 5k Color Run works hard to deliver you a memorable race experience. We would love to hear from you, so consider writing us a review or contact us at:

    Write Review

    Contact Information

    Lydia Dang

    Shamrock 5k Color Run - Disclaimer