Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days registration logo

Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days

Join us on 05/15/2021

Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days Race Description

We the Selah Valley Lions Club want to thank everyone who turned out for our amazing event this past year we were able to raise $311.21 for Wags to Riches Animal Rescue. Thank you again.

Please make sure that you register before the cutoff date for our 2021- 5k Glow Run. Our club has chosen to donate to The American Childhood Cancer Organization Inland Northwest (ACCOIN). 

Selah Valley Lions Club hosts a 5K Glow Run. This run is going to be held May 15, 2021. From 8:30-9:30pm. Check in from 12:00pm to 3:00pm on May 15,2021 at Carlon Park. 10% of all proceeds are going directly to our chosen non-profit organization The American Childhood Cancer Organization Inland Northwest. The remaining 90% goes back into our local community through local events that we help with such as the last big event we with was the Make A Splash event; also with the Specials Bowling League in Yakima; we also help families in need for vision and hearing support.  (Please make note that the T-Shirt order has a cutoff of April 10,2021 at 8:30am(PST). But registration will still stay open unitl May 15, 2021 at 1:00pm(PST) you just wont receive a T-shirt at Check in, you will still receive all the other fun stuff we give though.)




Get ready for the Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days

Race Countdown

Share this Selah Race


add race to calendar    Add to my calendar 2021-05-15 18:30:00 2021-05-15 18:30:00 America/Los_Angeles Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days Selah, WA Ashley Burmaster ashleyburmaster@fairpoint.net

    Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days Where & When

  • Location: Selah, WA 98942
  • Race Date: 05/15/2021 18:30 (Saturday)
  • Categories:
    • Adult 5k Glow Runner / Walker
    • Child 5k Glow Runner/ Walker
    • Toddler- 5k Glow Runner/ Walker (Recieves a T-shirt)


Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days Sponsors


Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days Reviews

4.3 - 3 reviews

Review Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days

Most Helpful Review
3.0/5
Course: 1.5/5
Organization: 3.0/5
Glow Run

I love the glow run idea and time of day! I do wish the run was an actual 5K and not 2.6 miles instead. The race route could have also been marked better and felt very informal this year. When I pay money for a race, I expect there to be an official start and end. This year felt more of "go ahead and start" and "run to that cooler over there, that's the finish line".

most helpful race review Alyssa H.2/2 found this review helpful.

Page: 1

5.0/5
Course: 5.0/5
Organization: 5.0/5
2017 Race Review
Review On:
5k Glow Run

Selah Valley Lions Club put on a fun run and had raised over $400 for the Yakima Veterans Association. This club is amazing for everything they do.

has run 1 times 2/2 found this review helpful.
5.0/5
Course: 5.0/5
Organization: 5.0/5
2019 Race Review
Review On:
Great run

Great small town event. Well organized and course was well staffed. Course was good for all levels. We had a great time start to finish. We look forward to this event every year.

has run 3 times 1/1 found this review helpful.
3.0/5
Course: 1.5/5
Organization: 3.0/5
2019 Race Review
Review On:
Glow Run

I love the glow run idea and time of day! I do wish the run was an actual 5K and not 2.6 miles instead. The race route could have also been marked better and felt very informal this year. When I pay money for a race, I expect there to be an official start and end. This year felt more of "go ahead and start" and "run to that cooler over there, that's the finish line".

verified participant race review has run 2 times 2/2 found this review helpful.
Page: 1


View all Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days reviews.


Selah, WA Weather

Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days weather history
  • Based on a 5 year average and a race date of May 15th, Selah, WA can expect temperatures between 60℉ and 73℉ with humidity around 75% and precipitation of 0.28".
    Last year the weather condition was Sunny.
  • Selah, WA current weather
  • Clear 63.3℉ Clear

  • Join us at the Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days in May for a great race. The Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days works hard to deliver you a memorable race experience. We would love to hear from you, so consider writing us a review or contact us at: ashleyburmaster@fairpoint.net

    Write Review

    Contact Information

    Name:
    Ashley Burmaster
    Email:
    ashleyburmaster@fairpoint.net
    Website:
     

    Selah Valley Lions Club 5k Glow Run During Community Days - Disclaimer