Second Chance 5K Run/Walk Race Description
Please join us for the fifth annual Second Chance 5K Run/Walk at the Berwind-Wayside Festival Grounds in St. Michael, PA! This race is dedicated to the second chance at life that organ transplant recipients are given when they receive their transplant. Funds raised during the race and after party will support important awareness initiatives for organ, tissue, and cornea donation in the Western Pennsylvania region.
Registration for the race is $25 for all ages 18 and up, and racers 17 and under are FREE! Runners who register during our early registration period will receive a race t-shirt as part of their entrance fee. Early registration will end at midnight on July 14th. Additional race t-shirts will be available to buy online or at the event for $15.
Additional Event Details:
- Medals for top 3 finishers across all categories
- All runners receive a gift bag
- $500 in Visa gift cards will be given out randomly to racers
- Additional door prizes will be given out after the race
- 50/50 raffles will be held throughout the event
- Food will be available to buy throughout the event from Red's Texas BBQ
- Huge basket raffle will be open from 9am-1pm
Registration starts at 9am and race begins at 10am.
Please join us for a fun day celebrating a fantastic cause - the gift of life!
- Location: St. Michael, PA 15951
- Race Date: 2021/08/14 10:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 17 and Under
Second Chance 5K Run/Walk Where & When
Second Chance 5K Run/Walk Reviews
St. Michael, PA Weather
Last year the weather condition was Patchy rain possible.