Race Description

Come join us in raising awareness for autism and a few of the organizations that provide resources for the community. The Walk for Autism 5k will be held in Ellensburg, WA, in sponsorship with Alpha Kappa Psi and Lynchpin, beginning at Central Washington University's Student Union and Recreation Center patio by the wildcat statue and ending at Kiwanis Park. Registration opens at 9:15am and the race will begin at 10am. Following the 5k will be a carnival at Kiwana's Park as well as information and resources about autism. 75% of all funds raised will go to Lynchpin in Yakima, WA and the other 25% will go to Austism Speaks. Cash, Credit Cards/Debit Cards, and checks will be accepted at the time of purchase. Registration is $10 for participant 6+ and is free for children 5 and under.

Walk for Autism 5K Ellensburg Reviews 0 - 0 reviews

Be the first to review Walk for Autism 5K Ellensburg

Contact Information

Breanna Hansen

Walk for Autism 5K Ellensburg - Disclaimer

Walk for Autism 5K Ellensburg registration logo
Race Information

  •   Course Map
  • Location: Ellensburg, WA
  • Race Date: 06/03/2018 10:00 (Estimated)
  • Categories: Children and Adults 6 and up, Children 5 and under
  •   Manage My Registration

  • add race to calendar    Add to my calendar 2017-06-03 10:00:00 2017-06-03 10:00:00 America/Los_Angeles Walk for Autism 5K Ellensburg Ellensburg, WA Breanna Hansen photopro95@gmail.com
Ellensburg, WA Weather
Walk for Autism 5K Ellensburg weather history
  • Based on a 5 year average and a race date of June 3rd, Ellensburg, WA can expect temperatures between 70℉ and 88℉ with humidity around 71% and precipitation of 0.31".
    Last year the weather condition was Patchy light rain with thunder.
  • Ellensburg, WA current weather
  • Clear 62.9℉ Clear