Spend your Black Friday participating in a virtual 5k/10k running off your Thanksgiving Dinner to prepare for a weekend of shopping and leftovers while supporting resources for disaster relief and homeless women and children in need.
What is the Turkey Leftovers Virtual 5k/10k Run all about?
- Supporting American Redcross Hurricane Matthew Disaster Relief
- Providing for homeless women and children in need
- Running off those Thanksgiving dinner calories
- Accepting packaged socks, under garments, t-shirts, blankets, toiletries, towels, and gift cards
- A portion of the race proceeds and additional cash donations will be presented to help towards disater relief and meals for the organizations
Friday, November 25, 2016
Virtual - Race Start Time (Anytime)
Donation Drop-off 8am to 11am at Bransby YMCA
1185 Rock Chapel Rd
Lithonia GA, 30058
Costs: 10k - Individual ($10) or Team ($5 per person) registration available!
5k - Individual ($10) or Team ($5 per person) registration available!
Day-of Race Info: Take a picture of your 5k or 10k and upload it with tag @hoozrunning #turkeyleftoversrun to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!
Everybody gets a medal so make sure you provide accurate information to get your hard earned award!!!
We'll See You at the Race!!!
If you have any other questions, please contact us here.