Mental health disorders are some of the most prevalent health issues in the world, and their associated stigmas result in serious consequences that worsen patient outcomes all around. Please join us in a 5K run (or walk!) to help our cause and feel free to visit our website at www.subconscious.org.
We will be donating a portion of the proceeds to fund mental health research at the UCSF Department of Psychiatry and the Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute.
Register today: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/race-against-stigma-5k-run-tickets-26737929868
Who We Are
Subconscious is a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to raising mental health awareness, promoting education, and encouraging those affected to seek help. Our mission is to create a world in which those with mental health illnesses can find strength in what makes them unique rather than struggle to feel normal. We focus on promoting upstream dialogue and building open communities primarily through online channels that we hope lead to offline discussions.
- Date - Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Location - Crissy Field, San Francisco
- Time - 3:00PM-6:00PM
- Tickets - $20 for early bird (limited time only) / $30 for regular
- Contact - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- 3:00PM - Check-in begins
- 4:00PM - Race begins for all participants
- 5:30PM - Photo-ops; race ends
- Please use an email you regularly check when purchasing your ticket. We will be sending race updates and details to the email you use when you purchase your ticket.
- When you arrive, please look for tables, balloons, and a tent. We will be clearly marked so you can easily find us to check-in.
- Please arrive by 3:00PM to check in, as the race will begin promptly at 4:00PM. The clock will run for 90 minutes to give all participants enough time to finish.
All participants will receive a Subconscious t-shirt and a photo op at the finish line.