A unique trail running/hiking experience for outdoor enthusiasts of all ability levels.
- Distances: The main trail race will be held on the 3.7 mile course, and the beginner's trail race will be held on the 1.2 mile course. Each course also offers a hiking option. The trails are nicely-groomed single track width, and very well marked. However, both courses are hilly and traverse moderately rugged terrain.
- Location: McChesney Ridge Arboretum (website under construction)
- Registration: Shirts are only guaranteed to pre-registered participants (registered 3 days before the event/Wednesday at Midnight).
- Race-Day Registration (No Shirt): Participants that aren't pre-registered can still attend the race, and have a bowl of chili for only $10, but this option doesn't include a shirt.
- (Optional) Team Draft: Participants are welcome to join the team draft, where they will be drafted by one of our 5 race captains. Participants of all ability levels really enjoyed this format last year.
- Questions: If you have any questions about the event please email: email@example.com or call me at (740) 821-1904. Thank you so much for your interest! "We got a party going on, many spirits strong."