October 14th, 2017 Boundary Water Trails 5000 Georgia Highway 92 North/166 East, Douglasville, GA 30135
Support Families affected by Substance Abuse and Homelessness.
Free Family Festival, Live Music, Happy Hawg BBQ, Giveaways, and MORE!
Come from 3PM-4:30PM to meet the Sober & Strong Racing Team!
Build a team and run the trails as we race for survival against the Zombies!
- Register as an individual or build an Apocalyptic survival team (i.e. “team Daryl”, “team Rick”)
- Invite your friends for a referral discount on your registration!
- Set a Goal and raise money to help save "Dale's" R.V.! Donations benefit our homeless outreach as we raise $10,000 to create a mobile recovery services unit for Douglas County.
- Race Day! Pick up your survival package with registration including belts with 3 attached flags. Watch out for the Zombies on the trail that will steal your flags!
- Escape!!! Get your team safely through the trail run with at least 1 flag still attached to survive!
- Celebrate Escape!!! Join in the fun with booth vendors, live music, food, and recovery stories of true survival.
Race day registration from 3PM-5PM
Pre-register: $25 "5K Escapee", $10 "1M Bait"
Race Day: $30 "5K Escapee", $15 "1M Bait"
5K Escape 5PM /1Mile Fresh Bait Run 6PM / Awards Following
Pick up your survival packet at registration!!! Including flag belt, wrist band and event shirt while supplies last. Escape with your flags to survive!!!
Awards: Overall male/female 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Overall Masters male/female, Best Costume
1st and 2nd Place age group awards 10-under/60+ in 10 year increments