**If you would like to collect pledges and help us raise even more funds to change lives and save babies, you should register here.**
2017 Baby Steps 5K Fun Run/Walk
- Saturday, September 9, 2017
- Walkers and Runners will follow the same course.
- The track at St. Mary's Ryken will also be available for walkers who would prefer to walk laps on a flat surface.
- 9 AM Opening remarks and the race begins.
- The course of the 5K begins at St. Mary's Ryken High School and travels down to the Leonardtown Wharf and then back to the High School.
- Other activities will include a Diaper Dash (race for little ones), children's activities, grilled hot dogs and hamburgers (additional fees may apply) and other family oriented activities.
- All activities will conclude by 12 noon.
It’s easy—anyone can do it! Fun for the whole family.
The 5th Annual Baby Steps 5K Fun Run/Walk is a simple way for people of all ages to actively demonstrate support the Sanctity of Human Life and a desire to make a difference in the lives of the men, women, and babies of our community. You can participate in our 5K Timed Race, walk the 5K, walk the track, register the little ones for the Diaper Dash, or sponsor friends and come to cheer them on and enjoy the family activities.