The purpose of Moonlight Miles is to provide an opportunity for people to participate in an event that will challenge them physically and mentally, while at the same time sharing in the experience of resiliency with others in an intentional supportive way.
The vision of this run is to share in action and reflection of resiliency through the physical and mental challenge of completing a 5-hour run/walk.
The Moonlight Miles Resilient run is about people coming together to share in an experience of resiliency. Individual’s focus for participating may be different, however everyone will share in the common focus of being a part of a supportive community that motivates and encourages providing a positive experience of being resilient together.
- 5- hour run/walk, 7 p.m.-12 a.m.
- Individual/Group Competitive sign-up (how many miles completed)
- Number of miles completed in 5 hours
- Individual/Group Non-competitive Sign-up (just focused on completing)
- 30-minute interval start times for non-competitive
- must be at the start line at 30 minutes and every hour