This triathlon consists of a 275 yard indoor pool swim, a 12 mile bike ride and finishes with a 3.1 mile run. All sections of the triathlon begin and end at the Mattoon Area Family YMCA. Pre-registration will include a tech shirt if registered by September 15th.
- Packet pick up: assigned based on swim start time
- Pool open for swimming: TBD
- Race start: 1:00 pm (participants will be assigned wave start times via email)
- Overall male/female finishers
- Top 3 in each men's age group (14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+)
- Top 3 in each women's age group (14 and under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+)
- Top 3 Clydesdale (men 220 lbs+)
- Top 3 Athena (women 165 lbs+)
- Top team in each relay division (male, female, co-ed)
Rules: Helmets are required and headphones are prohibited on the bike portion. We are NOT USAT sanctioned; however, USAT rules will be used as guidelines for race rules. For a complete listing of rules, go to USAT's Rule Book.