Join us on 09/12/2021
Horsetooth Swims Race Description
The Horsetooth Swims are held in the of Horsetooth Reservoir, located in the majestic foothills west of Fort Collins at 5430 feet above sea level. The Horsetooth Swims have been an annual event since 1999. There are multiple swims occurring simultaneously as part of the Horsetooth Swims.
- 10K swim (the original): The 10K swimmers (and paddlers) start at Satanka Bay (north end) and swim to South Bay swim beach.
- 2.4M swim: The 2.4M swimmers start and finish at the South Bay swim beach and swim a two loop course.
- 1.2M swim: The 1.2M swimmers start and finish at the South Bay swim beach and swim a one loop course.
- Youth swims: The Youth swims consist of 1000yd and 250yd swims are out/back swims and are meant as an introduction to open water swimming
The Horsetooth Swims are a fundraiser for Partners mentoring Youth to create and support one-to-one mentoring relationships between positive adult role models and youth facing challenges in their personal, social, and academic lives.
For more information, visit our webpage at http://www.horsetoothswim.com
Get ready for the Horsetooth Swims
- Location: Fort Collins, CO 80526
- Race Date: 2021/09/12 07:00:00 AM (Sunday)
- 10K participant supplied paddler
- 10K organizer supplied paddler
- 2.4M Swim
- 1.2M Swim
- 1000 m Swim
- 250 m Swim