Fort Myers - Wag N' Run
Join us on 04/14/2021(race date estimated)
Fort Myers - Wag N' Run Race Description
UPDATE: We have decided to postpone our run until next year. Please check back for details!
Welcome to the first annual Southeastern Guide Dog Wag N' Run in Fort Myers!
Join us Saturday, April 14th at the beautiful jetBlue Park in Fort Myers, FL.
The 5k run is a fun run and is self timed. However, all race finishers will receive a high quality tee shirt, finisher medal and gift bag regardless of finish time.
Wag N' Run - April 14, 2018
- Gates open at 6:15am
- 5k start time: 7:15am
- Join us after the run to kick off the the 3k Walk with our traditional Opening Ceremonies which start at 9:15am
- You are welcome to also join us on the 3k Walk (which is dog and stroller friendly). Walk starts at 9:45am
For the safety of our runners and the dogs, there will be no dogs allowed on the race course. However, the event festivities are dog friendly. Please keep dogs on a non-retractable leash and leave them with a friend or family member if you are participating in the run.
Plenty of parking will be available.
Register today to take advantage of the discounted entry fee. Prices will increase starting November 1st.
Open to all ages.
- Packet Pick Up is TBD. We will send an email out as soon as the details have been finalized.
- We will still have a 3k walk available and registration is not required to walk. To find out more about the walk, please visit our website: www.guidedogswalkathon.org
- If you are interested in fundraising for an incentive item (such as a Tervis Tumbler or Visor, etc.) Please visit our website www.guidedogswalkathon.org and register separately. The run and the walkathon fundraising are separate and can not be combined.
- Location: Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Race Date: 2018/04/14 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
Fort Myers - Wag N' Run Where & When
Fort Myers - Wag N' Run Reviews
Other Races You May Want to Consider
Fort Myers - Wag N' Run Restaurants & Activities
Below are some of the highest rated restaurants in Fort Myers as well as the highest rated activities in Fort Myers. Extend your experience with all Fort Myers has to offer.
Naples Flatbread and Wine BarBased on 214 Reviews
Cantina 109Based on 207 Reviews
Carrabba's Italian GrillBased on 83 Reviews
Smash Fitness GatewayBased on 12 Reviews
World Of BeerBased on 88 Reviews
Coconut Jack's Waterfront GrilleBased on 1052 Reviews
Fancy's Southern CafeBased on 738 Reviews
Flippers on the BayBased on 660 Reviews
El Gaucho Inca RestaurantBased on 599 Reviews
Kabab VillageBased on 536 Reviews
Last year the weather condition was Partly cloudy.