Join us on 04/18/2021(race date estimated)
Fearless 5K Race Description
Join The Bridge for our Fearless 5K- Virtual Run/Walk Against Sexual Assault.
Run or walk your 5K on YOUR own time on any course (including the treadmill) anytime during the week of April 18th-24th. Proceeds will go towards services supporting survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence.
Here's how to do it:
1. Register for the virtual run/walk online by clicking 'Register' above.
2. Order your T-shirt here and wear the day you run/walk: https://www.bonfire.com/fearless-5k/
3. Run or walk at your convenience anywhere and anytime during the week of April 18th-24th.
4. Post your time and a selfie on social media with the hashtag #TheBridgeFearless5K. This is optional, but it’s a great way to spread awareness and stay connected to other runners in your community!
Here's what you get:
- An opportunity to get some exercise
- A virtual high-five for supporting an amazing cause.
For more information call The Bridge (402-721-4340) or email Kylie Kampschneider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Location: Fremont, NE 68025
- Race Date: 2021/04/18 08:00:00 AM (Sunday)
- Virtual Run/Walk