Fearless 5K 2022 Race Description
Let's Run As One, Join The Bridge for our
Fearless 5K- Virtual Run/Walk Against Domestic Violence.
Run or walk your 5K on YOUR own time on any course (including the treadmill) anytime during the week of Oct. 24th- Oct. 30th
Here's how to do it:
1. Register for the virtual run/walk online by clicking 'Register' above.
2. Order your T-shirt here and wear the day you run/walk: https://www.bonfire.com/fearless-5k-october/
3. Run or walk at your convenience anywhere and anytime during the week of Oct. 23th - Oct. 30th.
4. Post your time and a selfie on social media with the hashtag #TheBridgeFearless5K. This is optional, but it’s a great way to spread awareness and stay connected to other runners in your community!
Here's what you get:
- An opportunity to get some exercise
- A virtual high-five for supporting an amazing cause.
For more information call The Bridge (402-721-4340) or email Kylie Kampschneider (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Location: Fremont, NE 68025
- Race Dates: 10/23 - 10/30/2022
- Virtual Run/Walk