Denim Dash VIRTUAL 5K
Participate by 03/23/2021(race date estimated)
Denim Dash VIRTUAL 5K Race Description
THE 2nd ANNUAL DENIM DASH IS HERE!
It’s the perfect opportunity to bring your family, friends or community together as a team.
The inaugural 2015 Denim Dash was a success! Through the participation of hundreds, Global Genes was able to launch and fund the RARE PATIENT IMPACT GRANT PROGRAM. The program funds rare disease foundations and supports groups that provide vital services to patients and caregivers. This year, we again have an opportunity to support this program through the 2016 Denim Dash!
From March 19th – 27th, participants from all over the world will once again run/walk/swim/bike or roll 3.1 miles (5K) to raise money and awareness to eliminate the challenges of rare disease. This is a virtual race, so you have the flexibility to participate wherever and whenever is most convenient for you during the race period.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
- Register and start a team: this is a virtual race so team members can participate wherever and whenever they can during the race period. Your group can come together as a team no matter where they live!
- Join a team: find a team in your area or a team participating for your rare disease and ask to join. The more the merrier!
- Fly solo: register and fundraise on your own. Ask your family and friends to support your efforts!
Use the hashtag #DenimDash2016 to promote the event on any social media platform.
Together we will continue the mission of eliminating the challenges of rare disease!
Thank you for your continued support!
- Location: Anywhere
- Race Date: 2016/03/23 04:00:00 PM (Wednesday)
- Domestic Adult - 13 yrs +
- Domestic Youth - 12 yrs and under
- International Adult - 13 yrs +
- International Youth - 12 yrs and under