Marathon - 26, one mile loops (plus a .2 turnaround mid-race)
Marathon Relay - Team up with some friends (up to 26) to complete 26, one mile loops (plus a .2 turnaround mid-race)
AMLAP (As Many Loops As Possible) Challenge -- Complete as many one mile loops (plus a .2 turnaround mid-race) as possible in the 6 hour time cap! Run 3 laps to 30... Test your limits! **5K, 10K and Half-Marathon Distances Included in this Category!**
Course: A one-mile loop on the Seymour High School Campus.
Amenities EVERY MILE:
Indoor restrooms, warm up, and recovery area
Litter Free Water Station
Flat course with only 2 feet of elevation change per mile!!
No street crossings!!
REAL TIME RESULTS: It's a chip-timed race...so each time you cross the start/finish line, we'll have a display showing your split and the number of laps remaining.
NEARBY HOTELS: https://www.google.com/maps/search/hotels+near+Seymour,+INemail@example.com,-85.8616108,14z
- Trophies to top three male and female marathoners
- Age Group winner awards to top male and female marathoners, in ten-year increments.
- Trophies to top three male and female AMRAP runners
ABOUT US: The Circular Logic Marathon is organized by Jordan's Barbell Club, Seymour, Indiana. We're a small club in a small town and our event is staffed completely by volunteers.
Jordan's Barbell Club was established in 2013 to honor the Memory of Jordan Michaela Johnson (June 5, 1995 – June 4, 1997) - in Her Honor:
- We sponsor youth athletes locally to insure no child misses out on athletics due to finances.
- We support local youth service organizations in Jackson and surrounding counties.