Bone Run & Walk
Join us on 10/19/2021(race date estimated)
Bone Run & Walk Race Description
Halloween Bone Run & Walk
Saturday, October 19, 2019
Parvin State Park
Building healthy communities....ONE STEP AT A TIME!
Register Here: https://runsignup.com/bonerun
7:00 a.m. – Registration opens
8:00 a.m. – Family-friendly community fair
9:00 a.m. – 5K race & 1-mile walk begins
Registration and Fees
• $30 Early Registration for 5k Runners
• $30 Early Registration for Team Challenge Runners (10 participants per team)
• $25 per Walker
After September 29, 2019 registration increases to $35 per runner for 5K Individual and Team participants.
Prizes and Awards
• Cash prizes will be awarded to the top three overall male and female finishers.
• Age group awards will be presented to the top three male and female finishers in each of the following age categories: 14&U, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+.
• Teams of 10 runners may compete as part of the Team Challenge. (Companies and organizations may enter more than one team, but each team mustinclude 10 participants.) Each member of the winning Team Challenge team will receive a prize.
• Costume contest with prizes. Dress to impress.
• T-shirt (size and availability guaranteed if registered by September 29th)
• Post-race refreshments
For more information contact us at (856) 391-1127
- Location: Pittsgrove, NJ 08318
- Race Date: 2019/10/19 09:00:00 AM (Saturday)
Bone Run & Walk Where & When
Bone Run & Walk Reviews
Other Races You May Want to Consider
Pittsgrove, NJ Weather
Last year the weather condition was Overcast.