Wanna see your results?
2019 D4D5K - Austin Results
Join us at Berry Springs Park and Preserve in Georgetown on Saturday, November 2nd, as we come together to empower the girls of Uganda 3.1 miles at a time.
This chip-timed race through beautiful pecan orchards is on a flat and fast course, perfect for beginners, families, and runners hoping to log a new PR.
Dresses for Dreams Global 5K - Austin
Saturday, November 2nd, 8:00am
Berry Springs Park & Preserve
1801 Co Rd 152
Georgetown, TX 78626
- Friday, November 1st - 1:00pm-5:00pm
Fleet Feet Round Rock
3750 Gattis School Road #500
Round Rock, TX 78664
- Race day packet pickup - 6:30am-7:45am
(Plan to get there early to beat the packet pickup rush!)
Race Day Details
- Start time: 8:00am
- Race day registration and packet pickup: 6:30am - 7:45am
- There is limited parking at the race site, so when possible, carpool with friends and family. Volunteers will direct traffic to appropriate parking areas.
- This race is family friendly. Walkers, runners, dogs, and strollers are welcome.
- Water will be provided at two water stops along the course. Gatorade, coffee, and hot chocolate will be provided at the finish.
- Race will be chip-timed.
- Awards will be presented to fastest male and fastest female, as well as to male and female age-group winners.
- Results will be available following the race.
A Few Final (and Fun!) Details
- Bring money! There will be an awesome Ugandan marketplace with handmade items from Uganda! Cash and credit cards accepted.
- For those with children not participating in the race, there is a playscape conveniently located near the start and finish lines, face painting, and temporary tattoos!
Feel free to contact us with any questions at all. We look forward to seeing you on race day!