2018 Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide - Chico
Join us on 03/31/2023(race date estimated)
2018 Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide - Chico Description
Join Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide for Running Brave Chico, a 1 mile fun run/walk, 5K & 10K event being held at beautiful One Mile Recreation Area on Saturday, March 31st from 8:00am to 12:00pm, and sponsored by Therapeutic Solutions.
The Running Brave event, which began in Redding, CA, is being hosted in Chico for the first time this year. It is an effort to raise awareness about suicide and mental health, promote wellness, and support suicide prevention efforts in our community. One hundred percent of the proceeds raised through this event go to supporting the local American Foundation for Suicide Prevention chapter.
Please join the Race to End Suicide by signing up, inviting friends and colleagues to attend, sharing the event, and supporting the cause. Together, we will raise community awareness and end the stigma and discrimination surrounding mental illness.
Race registration includes:
- A Running Brave T-Shirt
- A professionally timed 5K & 10K race
- Prizes for top finishers in each race
- Access to pre-race and post-race activities such as:
• Speakers on mental health
• A local mental health & suicide prevention resource fair
If you are interested in tabling, donating or volunteering at this event please email email@example.com
About the Running Brave Official Sponsor
At Therapeutic Solutions, we help patients with behavioral health issues get better through comprehensive and cutting-edge behavioral health services. We partner with a broad range of providers to create a continuum of care that supports patient recovery and well-being. Our offices are located in Chico and Yuba City, California.
- We provide care for adults and adolescents who struggle with a variety of behavioral health issues.
- We tailor our approach to each patient using effective, technologically advanced and scientifically proven treatment options, along with intensive behavioral health day treatment programs and without overnight hospital stays.
- We offer hope and healing, holding our patients' hands as they gain a sense of peace and well-being.
Happiness starts here.
Visit us at therapeutic-solutions.com to learn more about our programs and services.
- Location: Chico, CA 95928
- Race Date: 2018/03/31 08:00:00 AM (Saturday)
- 1 Mile Fun Run / Walk
2018 Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide - Chico Where & When
2018 Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide - Chico Reviews
Be the first to review 2018 Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide - Chico
Other Races You May Want to Consider
Shasta Mud Run - May 13th, 2023
Mount Shasta Tinman Triathlon - Sep 3rd, 2023
7th Annual Superhero Summer Festival & 5K-Walk-Run-Roll - Jul 29th, 2023
TNHS Rhino Run - Apr 16th, 2023
2nd Annual Run to Foster Hope - May 21st, 2023
Honey Run Covered Bridge - Apr 15th, 2023
2023 Heart & Sole 5k and 1 Mile Run April 29th - Apr 29th, 2023
Nor-Cal Think Pink 5k Walk/Run - Oct 7th, 2023
Run SF 'Golden Gate City' 5K/10K/13.1 Marathon - May 6th, 2023
Santa Teresa King Richard Annual Trail Run - Apr 8th, 2023
Chico, CA Weather
Last year the weather condition was Patchy light drizzle.
2018 Running Brave - The Race to End Suicide - Chico - Disclaimer