5K Run/walk to support CVS research at the Medical College of Wisconsin as well as CVSA's important initiatives such as the publication of the adult guidelines and increasing our doctor referral lists.
From a past participant: "CVSA helped me by showing me that I wasn't alone in this fight. It was several years after I was diagnosed when I found the CVSA website and interacted with other sufferers and parents of sufferers on a question board. Finding out I was not the only one and that there are people out there that understand what I'm going through was very comforting." Candy O Hicks
New features this year:
- Refer a friend to our race and receive a $3 credit from your original registration purchase. You can refer as many people as you want. If you refer enough people you will run or walk for free!!!
- Share our event on Facebook during registration and get $3 off your registration fee.
Reasons to attend Run for The Bucket:
- Spread awareness of CVS
- Family friendly including a kid's run
- Beautiful views of the Fox River and Frame Park
- Flat and fast course
- Great t-shirts
- Great way to meet other CVSers
- Helping to fund CVS research
Schedule of events:
- 7 to 8:30 am: Packet pickup/day of registration
- 8:30 am: CVSer group picture
- 8:40 am: Kid's run
- 9 am: 5K run/walk
- 10:15 am: Awards ceremony/raffle drawing