Come out and support Quinnipiac's Physician Assistant Student Society in our 17th annual "Run for Your Life" 5k to benefit the Physician Assistant Foundation's Caring for Communities Program (sponsored by the American Academy of Physician Assistants) and the QU PA Student Society Children’s Literacy Project (Click the "Fundraise" button above to help support us!). The Quinnipiac PA class of 2018 will use all race proceeds to benefit their Children's Literacy Programs and various philanthropy programs. Hope to see you there! Go Bobcats!
- USATF certified course
- Beautiful running course through Quinnipiac's scenic North Haven Campus
- Professional electronically-timed race
- Free race T-shirt to all pre-registered runners! (MUST register by March 20th!!!) **Must be present day of race to pick-up T-shirt!** --- NEW EXTENDED PRE-REGISTRATION DATE = 3/20!!!
- Walkers Welcome!!!
- Food and refreshments will be provided after the race!
**ONLINE Registration will be open until the day of the event ($20.00) but in order to receive a free T-Shirt, pre-register before March 20th!!
**ON-SITE registration and check in/packet pick-up will be open at 8:00am.
**Price for ON-SITE registration: $25.00
8:00 am registration and runner check in/packet pick-up
9:00 am Start of Race
10:30 am Awards Ceremony
11 am Cow Chip Bingo (stick around after the race to watch the cows!)
Awards: Gifts awarded to the top 3 male and female runners.
Medals and free goodies awarded to the top 3 male and female finishers in the following categories:
- Youth: 18 and under
- Adult 1: Ages 19-29
- Adult 2: Ages 30-59
- Masters: 60+
Check out our Facebook fan page below for more information!!
If you have any questions please feel free to email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can!
Course Route: (Click the "Course Map" on the right for an approximate outline of the route!)
- Start on parking garage road at the health sciences loading dock, heading West. Turn left onto main entrance road. Continue to the turnaround near the Bradley Street main entrance and head back to the start.
- Head East on the parking garage road.
- Turn left onto Facilities Building Road. Continue around the facilities building (clockwise), emerging on the back road.
- Continue on the back road West toward Bassett Road.
- Turnaround and head East on the back road.
- Continue around the facilities building (counter clockwise) onto Parking Garage Road and cross the start line heading West.
- Turn Left onto Main Entrance Road. Continue to the turnaround near the Bradley Street Main Entrance and head back to the Start.
- Finish at the starting line.