March 31st, 2018
Howard Amon Park, Richland, WA
Start time 09:00
Please join us for the second annual Run or Don't Run Fun-raiser for Mid-Columbia Meals on Wheels. We encourage you to register and participate in any way you'd like:
1. Register for Fun Run to run or walk on the 5 km course at the park;
2. Register for Do It Your Way to run, walk, or climb at your choice of location OR to to do any other activity you feel like doing. Please send us a photo of you wearing your blue shirt in action, whether you're scaling Badger Mountain, watching tv with your family, or anything in between.
Every participant in this event will receive the same participant number on his/her race bib - 1974 - the year Mid-Columbia Meals on Wheels was established. The Blue Brigade Fun Run is strictly for FUN! There will be no timing.
Wear blue and have fun as we outrun senior hunger!
- Entry fee:
- Adult (18 Years and older) $30 with shirt, $20 without shirt.
- Youth (10 years to 17 years, inclusive) $20 with shirt, $10 without shirt.
- 25% discount for a team of 4 or more!
- Additional t-shirts are available for $10 each.
- Children under 10 years, with a registered adult, RUN FREE!
- Kids Dash (age 5 & younger) start time 8:30.
Fruit and water will be available for Fun Run participants at the park
T-shirts & race packets are available for pickup on race day at the park starting at 7:45 am. Packets may be picked up in advance Thursday, 3/29, 8 am to 5 pm, and Friday, 3/30, 8 am to 6 pm, at Meals on Wheels, 1824 Fowler St. in Richland.