BE PART OF UTAH'S LONGEST "RUNNING" THANKSGIVING DAY EVENT!
- Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center 7500 South 2700 East Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
- Race starts near south entrance to CHRC (by Butler Middle School)
Thursday, November 23 - 9:00 AM Race Start
- Race capped at 2,000 runners!
- Age division awards (1st-5th) & overall Men's and Women's awards (1st-3rd).
- Great drawing prizes for all runners!
- Strollers and dogs on leashes welcome! - please line up in the back
- Awards and refreshments in gymnasium after the race (awards start at approximately 9:45am)
- Beat the Mayor to the finish line and receive a commemorative medal!*
- Find our Thanksgiving Day 5k Route HERE!
- $25 (through November 4)
- $30 (November 5 - 18)
- $35 (November 19 - 20)
- $40 (November 21; in-house only)
- $45 (Race Day**)
âYouth Pricing (11&Under):
- $20 (through November 20)
- $25 (November 21; in-house only)
- $30 (Race Day**)
20% off per person for groups of 5+ (online only)
Pricing includes shirt and chip timing; all proceeds go directly back into events, programs and activities provided by the Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation Service Area. A small portion of your registration fee will also benefit the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center Foundation.
Online registrations will close on Tuesday, November 20 at 12pm MST.
In-House registrations permitted on November 21 and on race day until 8:45am.
Packet pickup will occur at CHRC (7500 S. 2700 E., CWH, UT 84121) from 8am-8pm on Wednesday, November 21 and/or from 7:30am-8:50am on race day, Thursday, November 22. Please note that we have to make an estimate on shirt orders much earlier than race day, and consequently, your requested shirt might not be available when you pick up your bib; in this case we will take your name and number, and contact you when our shirt re-order has come in (estimated to be early December).
Due to advanced planning, coordination, fixed costs, etc, we have a strict No-Refund policy but we do allow and will accommodate transfers at no cost.
*Medal is not a participation award - you must beat the Mayor to the finish line to receive one.
**Race day registrations are not guaranteed to be eligible for awards nor are they guaranteed a shirt; we'll get you one later via a shirt re-order.