BE PART OF UTAH'S LONGEST RUNNING THANKSGIVING DAY EVENTS!
- Race capped at 2,000 runners!
- Age division awards 1st-5th, over-all Men's and Women's awards, trophies for the fastest male and female.
- Great drawing prizes for all runners!
- Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center 7500 South 2700 East Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
- Questions? Comments? Concerns? >> Warren Hallmark - 801-943-3190 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Beat the Mayor to the finish line and receive a commemorative medal!
Find our Updated Thanksgiving Day 5k Route HERE!
- $25/person (Through November 5)
- $30/person (November 6-19)
- $35/person (November 20-22)
- $38/person (November 23)
- $20/person (through November 22
- $23/person (November 23)
Price includes participant shirt and chip/timing, all proceeds go directly back into events, programs and activities provided by the Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation Service Area.
20% off per person for groups of 5+!
Online registration will close on November 21 (Tuesday) at 5pm. Registration after this point will occur in-house only at the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center.
Requested shirt and packet not guaranteed on race day. CHRC will have a shirt request sheet and we'll get you your shirt with our re-order.
Find past results here.