BE PART OF UTAH'S LONGEST "RUNNING" THANKSGIVING DAY EVENT!
Thursday, November 23 - 9:00 AM Race Start
- Race capped at 2,000 runners!
- Age division awards 1st-5th, over-all Men's and Women's awards, trophies for the fastest male and female.
- Great drawing prizes for all runners!
- Strollers and dogs on leashes welcome! - please line up in the back
- Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center 7500 South 2700 East Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121
- Questions/Comments >> Warren Hallmark - 801-943-3190 ext. 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Beat the Mayor to the finish line and receive a commemorative medal!
- Find our Thanksgiving Day 5k Route HERE!
20% off per person for groups of 5+ (online only)!
- $25/person (Through November 5)
- $30/person (November 6-19)
- $35/person (November 20-21 - Online Registration closes at 12pm MST, on November 21)
- $38/person (November 22, In-house only)
- $40/person - November 23 - Day Of Race Registrations - Not guaranteed to be eligible for awards, also not guaranteed a runner shirt for pickup that day; check after the race or we'll get one to you with a shirt re-order.
- $20/person (through November 21 at 12pm MST)
- $23/person (November 22, In-house only)
- $25/person - November 23 - Day Of Race Registrations - Not guaranteed to be eligible for awards, also not guaranteed a runner shirt for pickup that day; check after the race or we'll get one to you with a shirt re-order.
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO?
Price includes participant shirt and chip/timing, all proceeds go directly back into events, programs and activities provided by the Cottonwood Heights Parks and Recreation Service Area. A small portion of your registration fee will also benefit the Cottonwood Heights Recreation Center Foundation.
The Mayor Medal is not a participation award, you must beat the Mayor to the finish line to receive one.
Packet pickup will occur at CHRC (7500 S. 2700 E., CWH, UT 84121) from 8am-8pm on Wednesday, November 21 and/or from 7:30am-8:50am on race day, Thursday, November 22. Please note that we have to make an estimate on shirt orders much earlier than race day, and consequently, your requested shirt might not be available when you pick up your bib; in this case we will take your name and number, and contact you when our shirt re-order has come in (estimated to be early December).
Due to advanced planning, coordination, fixed costs, etc, we have a strict No-Refund policy but we do allow and will accommodate transfers at no cost.
Find past results here.