Cirque du Griffith Park
Join us between 04/01 - 04/02/2023
Cirque du Griffith Park Race Description
Whether you're a beginner running your first ultra, a 100-mile hopeful or a competitive pro, Cirque has something for everyone.
Join us at Crystal Springs Picnic Area for 3, 6, 12, 24 hours or 100-miles of running on the USAT&F Certified 2.43-mile course on the dirt equestrian path in historic Griffith Park. How far can you run, jog or walk in your chosen event? You keep going and going and we will calculate your mileage for you! Timed ultra marathon events are super fun because you always have someone to run with, on a flat course, with full support every 2.43 miles!
In addition to our timed events, we present a 100-Mile Run that is user-friendly for everyone! You know you want that buckle and we will help you get it!
Trail Run Events, LLC, in business since 2002, promises to give you a safe and professional running experience.
- Men's and Ladies' Dri-Fit Race Shirts
- 100-mile finishers will be awarded the Customized Belt Buckle
- All other runners will receive a Personalized Finisher Award showing your name and total mileage completed
- Full access to Crystal Springs Picnic Area for your own personal aid set up
- One official aid station serving soup, coffee, hot chocolate and hot and cold ultra food beginning at 8:00pm
- USAT&F 2.43 miles certified loop course
- Approximately 72' gain and loss per loop
- Computerized Chip Timing will count your laps
- 100-Mile Race with 30-hours to complete
- Nearby activities for your non-running friends and family - LA Zoo, Griffith Park Pony Rides & Carousel, hiking, cycling, Hollywood Sign, Golf, Travel Town, Autry Museum. Close to Hollywood and Griffith Park Observatory.
Get ready for the Cirque du Griffith Park
- Location: Los Angeles, CA 90027
- Race Dates: 04/01 - 04/02/2023
- 12-Hour Day
- 12-Hour Night