We're back for our fourth annual Spurling Charity 5k! The race will take place in beautiful Kennebunk, Maine and will be benefiting -TBD-, a local Kennebunk non-profit dedicated to...More can be found on their website at...
Event details and schedule
Race Start: 9:30 AM
- Participants should plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before start time
- Cash Prizes to top 3 Male and Female runners
- Medals to top finishers for Age Groups
- Awards will be presented ~11:00 am
- Goodie Bags to all registrants, including a race top to registrants who sign up by July 21st
Details and Fun:
- Water station on course
- Post-race food and drinks
- Live DJ!
- Parking will be on site with volunteers directing traffic flow
- Sponsor booths and more
Bib/Packet Pick-Up & Race Day Registration
- Bib/Packet pick-up will take place race day, Aug. 17, from 8:00-9:00am
- Race Day registrations will take place on site at Spurling Fitness.
MAP --> https://www.raceentry.com/race-maps/spurling-charity-5k
The race course is flat and fast making it great for beginners and for more experienced runners looking for their next personal record. It will begin at Spurling Fitness, 1 Alewive Park Road, Kennebunk, Maine 04043 (Directly across from 95 South Turnpike Exit/Entrance) and will start by taking a right onto Alewive Road. At the stoplight, racers will take a right onto Alfred Road before then turning right at the four-way stop onto Thompson Road. The course concludes with racers taking a right back onto Alewive, finishing at the parking lot back at Spurling Fitness on Alewive Park Road.