Wickenburg Walks to Boot Breast Cancer Race Description
13th Annual Wickenburg Walks to Boot Breast Cancer
People of all ages enjoy this easy walk through historic downtown Wickenburg and scenic Simpson's Ranch. Participants may choose to walk 1 mile or 5k or complete a virtual walk to support your team.
Walk day costumes are encouraged. Dogs on a leash are allowed.
7:00 - 7:40 AM Check-in, Team Photos under balloon arch, complimentary prize drawing tickets
7:45 AM Opening Ceremony
Team Awards for Most Dollars raised and Most Team Members
Celebration of Survivors.
8:00 AM Walk begins, led off by Survivors
9:45 AM Course closes
Finish line: information booths and fabulous door prizes (must be present to win)
Important deadlines for this event:
1. Register by August 31, 2021 to receive an EARLY BIRD RATE.
2. Register by September 26, 2021 to receive an event T-shirt.
3. Teams must register by October 10, 2021 in order to compete for the "Most money raised" or "Most members" award.
- Location: Wickenburg, AZ 85390
- Race Date: 2021/10/17 03:09:00 PM (Sunday)
- In person 1 mi./ 5K Walk/Run - Adult
- In person 1 mi./5K Walk/Run - Survivor
- In person 1mi./5K Walk/Run - Youth
- Virtual 1 mi./5k Walk/Run - Adult
- Virtual 1mi./5k Walk/Run - Survivor
- Virtual 1 mi./5k Walk/Run - Youth