The Driven Games
The Driven Games: 2-day event comprised of the following events.
Schedule of Events
7:00 PM Friday: Driven Games Pre-Race Meet & Greet (open to all participants). Location to be announced soon.
09:00 AM Saturday: The Driven Games 15k Challenge
- Individual race comprised of the following disciplines:
- 5k trail
- 5k obstacle
- 5k endurance (Push – Pull – Carry)
3:00 PM Saturday: Charity Ruck with Operation Enduring Warrior & Team Driven.
- Individual or teams may participate.
- 25lb. minimum ruck weight.
- All proceeds for this event will be presented to Operation Enduring Warrior at the Athlete Dinner Saturday evening.
6:30 PM Saturday: Athlete Dinner & Awards - exact venue TBD.
Driven Games Podium Structure
1. To be eligible for the overall top 3 games podium, the athlete must complete all 3 phases of the race unassisted.
2. 100% obstacle completion, unassisted.
3. Top 3 Male/Female finishers will be crowned as the DG Winners for both Elite and Age Group competitive divisions.
4. All participants will register for either the elite or age group category.
5. Age Groups: 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-55, Masters (55+).
6. All participants will receive a custom Driven Games finishers medal.
- 5k Trail Phase: off road 5k trail run with a series of natural obstacles for the participants to negotiate as they tackle the course. At the 5k mark, the trail phase will automatically transition into the 5k obstacle phase of the race.
- 5k Obstacle Phase: a 5k obstacle course populated with a series of man-made obstacles coupled with the natural terrain. At the 5k mark, the obstacle phase will automatically transition into the endurance phase, the final phase of the race.
- 5k Endurance Phase: 5k format consists of push, pull, carry, ruck & run endurance events (similar to the original Green Beret Challenge).
- 5k Charity Ruck: 5k ruck march in support of Operation Enduring Warrior. Join Team Driven and the OEW Team for this final event of the Driven Games.